Monday 1 December 2014

The best Christmas Shopping so far

Every year since 1991 I have packed two Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child boxes for two little boys ages 5-9 for children around the world affected by war, poverty, famine, or natural disaster in a developing country.  I've always loved doing this, to head off to the store with my boxes to see how much I can cram into the little box.  This year, I was not around organizations that brought out the identifiable boxes at the beginning of November and it had not crossed my mind til it was too late to drop the boxes off locally.  I was super bummed but somehow stumbled on the Samaritan's purse site that you can pack your boxes on-line and still have time.  Yee Haw!  Just finished!  And I still am on a great running streak!  So thrilled!  If you have never done this, check it out.  This truly is the meaning of Christmas.  Now I'm off to a good start and the rest of my gifts are just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.  I'm so thrilled to be able to give!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment