Thursday 8 November 2012

Always in Style.


I wanted to give our sweet neighbour a thank you for coming to the rescue last week when all three of the adults in our house had the stomach flu and the 10 month-old was in dire need of healthy food on a schedule.  Sweet neighbour came through like a pro.  She's the only one on the block who also has a 10 month-old and knew exactly what should be on the menu.  Having been housebound I had no card card but did have a Sizzix Owl Die that was an impulse buy a week ago.  Impressed with my own foresight I grabbed a plain paper bag, put my glue stick to work, and had something to say a homemade thanks.  I used to complain about having too many bathrooms.  Not last week.  We needed all three!!!  In everything give thanks. Here's to you sweet neighbour so thankful for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment