Monday 5 November 2012

Reno world

It's so close to being done!  My floors have changed and the front stair treads were delivered today. Our finish carpenter is coming this week to hang doors and start putting down the base boards.  New floors, new cabinets, new appliances!  I'm living in a dream house without having to move away from my wonderful neighbours of 21 years.  Started this transformation at the very beginning of September and here we are thanks to my very diligent SwHt.  I'm LOVING it!  Some have asked if I was sad to let the artwork on my floors go. I can easily say 'no' because it's not hard to release one thing when there is another thing much more desirable ready take it's place.  In our case, a little explorer.  Can't tell you how much she matters to us.  The colour of the floor hides so much, not too dark, not too light.  My kind of upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment