Sunday 4 November 2012

Age Appropriate Wardrobe for 55+

My parking spot at church today.  So pretty even
though it was raining.
Figuring out how to take my pix.
... learning curve...
but you can see that tiny peek of colour right?
Was thinking of Fall on my way to church today. How this burst of colour is so amazing. Mother Earth saving the dramatic for last. I'm looking for my own personal blast of colour and wondering how I could renovate myself. Went to H&M yesterday and picked up a little bit of colour in this plaid shirt. Fall always makes me feel a little bit Ralph Lauren-esk. Never goes out of style and is always any age friendly. 

I love the blogs where young women are sharing what they are putting together and where to find it.  Haven't landed on one that aims for my demographic although I think this blog is fantastic and always puts a smile on my face.  Something to aspire to.  But while I'm not quite in this older demographic either, I'll keep working on myself.


2 comments:

  1. YOUR demographic? Seriously? That photo of you? With those thin thighs and that tiny waist? And cool clothes? Woman - you could be a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo Jane! You silly, wonderful one... you make me grin. AND the fact that you were here really makes it You + Me! I LOVE the company. I'll have to write again to keep the convo going.

    ReplyDelete