Monday 14 January 2013

New Years?

Left side of counter
Right side of counter
So... on the cusp of eating healthy again my kitchen counter looks a bit schizophrenic.  Actually it kept on variations of this for over a week.  I must admit that both areas are colouricious! and a perfect accompaniment for the HBO series marathon my Swht and I indulged in.   (Christmas Day was a Season One marathon seeing as our family Christmas was Dec 08.  Oye... so early!)  Christmas celebrations being completed waaay before everyone else meant that I enjoyed the rest of the pre-Christmas Day season so much more.  Who knew??!!!   And our Christmas marathon?  such a success that we stayed in our lounge wear all New Years as well and polished off whatever dared to linger on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment