Wednesday 14 March 2012

We're doing it!

Image from here
I love coming home.  It doesn't matter where I have been during the day, I cannot get home fast enough.  And, I love it that I have found a way to contribute to something greater than just myself through a simple homestyle initiative.  Love Letters continues to raise funds for a sweet charity for the Dalit Community in India.  We love the idea of micro loans.  Never underestimate the start of little things and what they can do. We just filled another order to add to an overflow donation which now has exceeded what we pledged at the start.  We are excited about new things in the works.  March is marching forward month for us.  The R&D dept is knee deep in possibilities. We are almost at the halfway mark.  I deeply respect measurable and attainable things.

1 comment:

  1. Already gorgeous too sweet
    You look so much about love letters
    I've got messages in this site is very beautiful
    Thanks to those in charge of the site

    ReplyDelete