Monday 5 March 2012

A best thing

One of the best things I have done for my spiritual self is read through my Bible chronologically.  I have been told Bible stories since I was a little girl but even now after the first five books I get lost and can't quite figure out who is who when it comes to all those kings and kingdoms and prophets and name changes.  I did it for the first time last year and find I am grasping so much with this method.  I have a special Bible software on my phone and iPad but you can also find the chronological order here.  If you download their calendar for each day you can start at the beginning or if you don't mind picking it up midstrean, have them email you.  It's quite convenient and you do not have to search around for addresses, they do it for you.  I love smart programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment