Saturday 9 April 2011

You Gotta Make A Change

Today is the day.  Time for a change.  They say if you want to change you've got to make a change.  Change of routine, change of attitude, change of surroundings.

Step one.  Stop using the TV as a friend.  Learn to be alone with myself.  My kids don't need TV to fill their empty spaces.  I admire this.  Not sure where they found their sense of contentment.  Although, I will add a disclaimer to this change.  My SwH and I meet at the end of each day [9pm or so] and settle in to watch an hour of a series that he has downloaded.  Right now we are at the beginning of 'The Good Wife'.  It's a good thing to end the day together.  So in my effort to change, I'm throwing out the bathwater not the baby.

You + Me = Company
What do you want to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment