Wednesday 13 April 2011

Cooking Class

The chef always has his food set out  - a feast for the eyes to start!
I have been part of a cooking class the last two winters.  My nephew on my SWH's side is the chef.  It is a fantastic dinner idea where the guests are invited to a home to watch and participate as the chef cooks their evening dinner.  It usually runs about 4 hours long but time flies by.  Tonight was the last class of this series and chef Jordan prepared and served Indian cuisine.

I'm not particularly a 'food' person but I like the interaction this style of event affords.  Takes the work out of small talk.  Lots of note taking and opportunities to roll up your sleeves for a hands-on lesson. Never a dull moment.

See that bag in the middle?  Chick Pea flour.  Who knew?
 You + Me = Company
What kind of interactive party have you been to?

No comments:

Post a Comment